Be sure to check out the TRA Facebook Page and "like" us to keep up with TRA news and events!
NRA Application Instructions for Students
- If you are a graduate student: Complete the NRA application and send it to Info@TXRehabAssoc.org. You will also need to send a check or money order for $29 payable to NRA. Students must send a current class schedule and have your professor verify that you are a full-time student (6 hrs). TRCEA division (Texas Rehabilitation Counselors and Educators Association) will pay $29 (1/2 of your $48 NRA membership and 1/2 of your $10 RCEA division membership). To receive this sponsorship from TRCEA, you must join the division.
- If you are an undergraduate student: Complete the NRA application and send it to Info@TXRehabAssoc.org. You will also need to send a check or money order for $29 payable to NRA. Student must attach a current class schedule & have their professor verify that they are a full-time student (8 hrs). TRCEA division (Texas Rehabilitation Counselors and Educators Association) will pay $24 (1/2 of your $48 NRA membership).
- When you join NRA, you automatically become a member of the Texas Rehabilitation Association.
10 reasons for Students to join TRA!
- Earn your Continuing Education Credits
- Network with professionals established in their careers
- Become a leader in TRA through participation and involvement in the organization
- Find a mentor to help you as you establish your career
- Receive a scholarship through the state and sub-chapters
- Obtain updates relating to rehabilitation from TRA’s website and newsletters
- Receive the TRA newsletter, membership certificate, and access to “members only” information
- Participate in community service activities that build good will toward the rehabilitation professions as a whole
- Membership and support from rehabilitation associations in the state
- Professional liability and health insurance